Your employees are crucial to the success of your business; without them, you’d be going it alone. Paying your workforce correctly and on time is not only a way to let them know how valuable they are, it’s also the law. Improperly managed payroll will have the IRS in your business. The fines and penalties that result from incorrect payroll can add up in a hurry!
Unfortunately, the growing number of financial forms involved in producing payroll and the ever-evolving legal issues surrounding payroll management make it time consuming and confusing, which only adds to the stress of getting it wrong. Whether your business is made up of just a few employees or you have a mid-scale operation with a significant workforce, Stromsodt CPA Ltd will take care of all your payroll needs. You’ll enjoy improved efficiency of your business with our expertly-managed payroll services.
4 Reasons to Outsource Your Payroll to Stromsodt CPA Ltd
Stromsodt CPA provides quick, accurate payroll solutions to our clients, saving them valuable time and the significant amount of money that it takes to produce payroll in-house, in addition to retaining funds that might otherwise be lost in fines or penalties due to inaccuracies.
When Stromsodt handles your payroll, we also deal directly with your employees when they have questions or issues concerning their paychecks.
We’ll provide you with comprehensive reports that will enable you to better manage your operation and address any necessary changes.
You can concentrate on growing your business when you are no longer tied down to the time-consuming task of delivering and reporting accurate payroll.
Our payroll services include the complete and accurate recording of:
- Direct deposit or paper check options for payment to employees’ including all salaries, wages, bonuses and withholdings
- Accumulation and tracking of personal, sick and vacation days
- Compliance with with state unemployment compensation requirements
- Complete direct deposit filing and employee paycheck distribution
- State and Federal tax reporting
- Regular tax reports including monthly, quarterly, and annual data
- Payroll tax preparation
- Creating files and reports for new hires
- Preparing W-2s, W-3s, and 1099s
Trust your small or mid-sized business to the expert payroll specialists at Stromsodt CPA Ltd of Grand Forks. We can help you grow your business. Contact us today for more information.